dbExpress driver for Oracle is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-04-18. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to Oracle database server from Delphi on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. For each supported server dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored procedures. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. dbExpress driver for Oracle provides direct high performance access to Oracle database server. It can work using Oracle Call Interface (OCI) or SQL*Net directly. dbExpress driver for Oracle supports Oracle servers 12c,11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, and 7.3, including Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g.
Key features of dbExpress drivers:
* RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
* RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support
* RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
* Direct Mode is distributed as source code
* Oracle 12c authentication in the Direct mode
* Oracle Cloud (DBaaS) in the Direct mode
* Oracle Encryption in the Direct mode
* Oracle Data Integrity in the Direct mode
* Win64 development support
* Mac OS X development support
* Direct access to data
* Direct SQL
* Net protocol support. This feature allows driver to work in Direct mode without Oracle client software
* High performance
* Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
* Extended options for advanced behaviour
* Complete support for dbExpress version 4
* Source code available
* IPv6 protocol support is added
* Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
* Support for Oracle Cloud in the Direct Mode
Licensed royalty-free per developer IDE Compatibility:
* Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
* Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE
* Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010/2009/2007
* Borland Developer Studio 2006
* Borland Delphi 7/6
* Borland C++Builder 6
dbExpress driver for Oracle (version 6.10) has a file size of 4.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 180 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.